Product Fruits is a tool for creating interactive onboarding and engagement content for your web application. When implemented well, it's a game-changer for the adoption of your product - skyrocketing your revenues while cutting customer support costs.
I want users to understand the value of our product immediately
Use Welcome Tour to welcome new users & introduce your product, summarise your USPs, EXCITE them!
- Add a YouTube video
- Share testimonials
- Call to action
- 2-4 cards maximum!
I need to show users information about our product features
Use Hints to explain product features to your users. Tours are seen once, hints are permanent.
- Add descriptions, links, animated gifs, videos
- Add as many hints as you need
Life Ring (Help Center)
Our users aren't sure where to find information, how to send feedback, or to communicate with us
Use our Life Ring as the single point of contact for anything your user needs.
- Allow users to replay tours
- Add your booking demo schedule
- Add knowledge base articles
- Add chat and feedback form
I need to explain to users how to use our product
Build step-by-step tours for the most important parts of your app.
- Add a tour for each logical section or important feature of your product
We want to know if our users like a new feature
With our adoption meter, you can easily ask for feedback for any of your features
- Vote with smile emoji
- Users can add their thoughts
- See the results in the administration or send them to your CRM
Our users are not sure which steps they should take during the onboarding
Create an onboarding checklist that includes the steps you want users to take:
1. Take these tours
2. See this video
3. Read this article
- Provide instant gratification which motivates them to complete the remaining items.
- Identify high-value customers who completed all onboarding steps as well as those who might need assistance.
- Tailor checklists to specific segments or personas
We need a smart repository of articles
Let users access your knowledge base articles directly from the Life Ring Button or a Hint!
- Powerful WYSIWYG editor helps you to create any content
- Make your support content easily accessible anywhere in your app or web.
We need to communicate product news, release notes, webinars, etc. to our users
Users don't read newsletters; you want to communicate with them when they are using your product.
- Notify users about new features, and updates in your application’s newsfeed
- Invite users to webinars
- Target announcements to personas (beta testers, trialists, admins, etc.)