Product Fruits is a tool for creating interactive onboarding and engaging content for your web application. When implemented well, it's a game-changer for the adoption of your product - skyrocketing revenue while cutting down on customer support costs.
The Welcome Tour
I want users to understand the value of our product immediately
Use Welcome Tours to welcome new users & introduce your product, summarize your Unique Selling Propositions, and EXCITE them!
- Add videos via YouTube or Vimeo
- Share testimonials
- Deliver a call to action
- Use 2-4 cards maximum!
I need to show users information about our product features
Use Hints to explain product features to your users. Tours are seen once, while hints are permanent.
- Add descriptions, links, animated gifs, and videos
- Add as many hints as you need
The Life Ring Button (Help Center)
Our users aren't sure where to find information, send feedback, or communicate with us
Use our Life Ring as a single point of contact for anything your user needs.
- Allow users to replay tours
- Add your demo schedule
- Add knowledge base articles
- Add chat and feedback forms
I need to explain to users how to use our product
Build step-by-step tours for the most important parts of your app.
- Add a tour for each logical section or important feature of your product
We want to know if our users like a new feature
With our adoption meter, you can easily ask for feedback for any of your features
- Use a smile emoji submission
- Users can add their thoughts
- See the results in the administration or send them to your Customer Relationship Manager
Our users are not sure which steps they should take during onboarding
Create an onboarding checklist that includes the steps you want users to take:
1. Take these tours
2. See this video
3. Read this article
- Provide instant gratification to create motivation for completing the remaining items.
- Identify high-value customers that completed all onboarding steps as well as those who might need assistance.
- Tailor checklists to specific segments or personas
We need an intelligent repository of articles
Let users access your knowledge base articles directly from the Life Ring Button or a Hint icon!
- Powerful WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor helps you to create any content
- Make your support content easily accessible anywhere in your app or on the web.
We need to communicate product news, release notes, webinars, etc. to our users
Users don't read newsletters; you want to communicate with them when they are using your product.
- Notify users about new features and updates in your application’s newsfeed
- Invite users to webinars
- Target announcements to specific personas (beta testers, trialists, admins, etc.)